Audi to Open Haus in January
- Free on-roads on new and demonstrator Audi models
- Audi finance offers also available to customers
- No stamp duty on quality pre-owned Audi approved :plus vehicles
Audi will once again launch its foundation once-a-year sales event ‘Open Haus’ on 1 January 2013. Since 2006, Open Haus has enabled Audi to kick off the New Year with a fast start. While customer offers have varied over the last seven years, Open Haus during January is always an excellent opportunity for Audi customers in search of exceptional value.
Audi Australia’s Managing Director Uwe Hagen says the annual ‘fast start’ campaign has become a highly anticipated activity on the Audi calendar, and an initiative that is now mirrored by several other manufacturers.
In 2013, the Open Haus special offer includes:
- Free on-roads inclusive of stamp duty, registration and CTP on new and demonstrator models. All models are included except Q3 and MY13 Q5.
- Audi Finance offers are also available to customers.
A1 1.4 TFSI S tronic Attraction from $68 per week
A3 1.8 TFSI S tronic from $95 per week
A4 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic from $135 per week
A6 2.0 TDI multitronic from $170 per week
Q7 3.0 TDI S line from $201 per week
TT 2.0 TFSI quattro S tronic from $135 per week
- Free stamp duty for Audi Approved :plus quality pre-owned vehicles
The 2013 Audi Open Haus offer runs until January 31 and while stocks last.